- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. Awarded Contract by Mission Assurance Division
Zekiah Technologies, Inc. has been awarded a contract from the Mission Assurance Division at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, Virginia. The contract was a competitively-bid small business set-aside and Zekiah lead a team that includes Booz Allen Hamilton, ArdentMC, and Esri.
The contract has one base year and two option years with a total contract ceiling of $5.4 million. Work will be performed primarily on-site at NSWC Dahlgren.
"The Mission Assurance Division has been a core customer of Zekiah's for over a decade," said Bill Dollins, Senior Vice President. "We are excited to have the opportunity to continue supporting their important work and we feel that our team brings unique capabilities and relationships to support the Division's future growth."
The Zekiah Team will perform software development, system integration, database design, and geographic information systems (GIS) support.