- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
Zekiah Partner Bill Dollins Appointed to Maryland Council on Open Data
Zekiah partner and Senior Vice President Bill Dollins was recently named as one of 10 appointees to the State of Maryland's Council on Open Data. Legislation establishing the council was signed into law by Governor Martin O'Malley in April of 2014. Mr. Dollins was appointed to a term that runs through May 31, 2018.
"I am honored and excited to be selected to serve on the Council," Mr. Dollins said. "Data is one of the primary outputs of government activity at all levels. Open access to this data benefits government transparency and citizen engagement, as well as economic development, academic research, and many other pursuits. As a lifelong Marylander, it was exciting to see the State make open data such a priority. I can't wait to get started."