- About Us
- Scalable Application Architecture Design
- Interoperable Situational Awareness Systems
- Geospatial Modeling and Methodology Integration
- Data Discovery and Collection
- Remote Tracking and Sensor Integration
- Infrastructure Analysis and Management Systems
- Web Site Design and Content Management
- Government Contracting Support
Zekiah Staff Speak at Geospatial Industry Events
Members of Zekiah's geospatial staff have been busy speaking at industry events this summer. Zekiah Vice President Eric Mahaffey (below) spoke at the Esri International User Conference in San Diego, California, giving a talk titled "Fully Automated Export to PDF with Embedded Tables Using Python" in which he discussed the process implemented for automating static map production for homeland security applications. The link to the paper can be found here (PDF).
Also at the Esri User Conference, Zekiah's Chris Marques was interviewed by Esri's E380 and described Zekiah's support to DHS. The video can be found here.
Zekiah Associate Christian Zumstein spoke at the Maryland State Geographic Information Committee's (MSGIC) Summer quarterly meeting in Prince Frederick, Maryland. He gave a presentation titled "Automating Quick-Look Products for Emergent Events," which focused on techniques for generating quick-turnaround mapping and analysis.